Once you find a home that meets your needs, budget, and is within our home cost limits, it’s time to apply for your loan. You will need to select a lender from our Qualified Lenders page and complete an application.
What You’ll Need
Our qualified lenders are trained to take you from start to finish, and will certainly outline all that you will need. You and your co-borrower, if you have one, will need to provide your lender with documentation to verify your employment history, creditworthiness and overall financial situation. Before contacting one of our lenders and completing an application, you will want to ensure you have the following items gathered:
- W-2s (for the last 2 years)
- Recent pay stubs (covering the most recent 30 days)
- Complete bank statements for all financial accounts, including investments (for the last 2 months)
- Signed personal and business tax returns (all pages and relevant schedules)
- If self-employed, a copy of most recent quarterly or year-to-date profit/loss statement
- A copy of the signed Purchase and Sales Agreement
Your lender may require more documents depending on your circumstances. Your lender will also check your credit to ensure it meets requirements.
Our Qualified Lenders
To view a listing of our qualified lenders, click here.
Our qualified lenders will assist you in applying for our grant. Once you find a home that meets your needs, budget, and is within our home cost limits, it’s time to apply for your loan. You will need to select a lender from our Qualified Lenders page and complete an application.